[英抓翻译]和你shenti无比契合的青梅竹ma无法面对你突然要和别人订婚了(angry sex)
背景:他和你的shenti相xing非常非常好,他还是你兄弟的朋友,你们从小认识,你那么了解他。你没有说过,你其实也很难不喜huan他,只是...他可能没有那么...适合结婚。而在你要订婚的那天,他终于知dao了事实,他很难不为此发疯质问你.......
十二分钟开始zuoai。一开始因为很痛苦态度有dian差后面dao歉了。
避雷:有一些whore、slut这样的词,还有你是我的所有wu这样的常见台词......
00:00Open the door. Come on.Open the door.开门,快开门。
00:09Hi. Can I come in? I just… I just want to talk to you.我可以jin来吗?我只是想和你聊一聊。
00:17Let me in, please?请让我jin去好吗?
00:22I know. I know it&039;s late. I won&039;t take up too much of your time.我知dao。我知dao已经很晚了。我不会占用你太多的时间。
00:27What the fuck was that tonight?今晚到底是怎么回事?
00:34Don&039;t do that. Don&039;t look away from me.别那样,别不看我。
00:37What. Was. That.那到底是什么意思?
00:39No, no. If anyone has any right to be upset tonight, it&039;s me.不,不。我才是今晚最应该痛苦的人。
00:46Because what the fuck?为什么?
00:48You told me it wasn&039;t serious. You told me that it was on and off and that it probably wasn&039;t going anywhere.
你以前告诉我,你对他不是认真的,你只是随便玩玩,不会和他怎样。
00:54So imagine, imagine my surprise showing up tonight and it&039;s a fucking engagement party.所以想象一xia,想象一xia我今晚知dao了什么,这是个天杀的订婚派对。
01:02No, no, no, no, no, no. No, your brother had not told me. It&039;s not his place to tell me, because he doesn’t know anything. You know him.不,不,不,,你弟弟没有告诉我。他也没有立场说这种事,他不知dao我们之间发生了什么。你知dao他的个xing。
01:12This arrangement - that *you* wanted, by the way - made sure that he had no idea that we were doing anything.顺便说一句,对于你今天计划好的的订婚仪式,你最好确定那家伙不知dao我们的关系。
01:21I believe the words you used were "It&039;s just sex between friends. It&039;s safe. No strings attached."我记得你和我说过,“噢我们只是那种会zuoai的朋友,不要有负担”。
01:34You were supposed to tell me if you got serious with someone else. That was the deal.如果你对别人认真了,你会告诉我。我们说好的。
01:41And now? You spring a fucking surprise engagement party on everyone? And I&039;m supposed to just what? What am I supposed to do?
现在,你办了一场惊喜订婚派对,然后把大家都叫来?而我呢?我该怎么办?
01:53(angrily) Don&039;t fucking touch me. Don&039;t. Fucking. Touch. Me. 别碰我。
01:59No, I knew you were se